Fastest withdrawals is what players always want after they have won gambling at online casinos. In fact they are so desperate to have their winnings back to them that they keep on enquiring from the online casino as when will their wins be credited in their online casino account. But do you know that to get fastest withdrawals you need to play at those online casinos that process fast withdrawals. Also you need to understand what mode of withdrawal to pick to get your winning amounts as quickly as possible.
Fastest Withdrawals Casinos for Canadian Customers
Canadians should prefer fastest withdrawal casinos to get their jackpot or casino wins process as early as possible. So here are the list of casinos that offer fastest withdrawals for Canadian customers.
- Crazy Vegas Casino- Process payouts between 24 hours or maximum in five days of time
- Royal Vegas Casino– Withdrawal times here is as little as 3 hours for Canadian players
- Golden Riviera Casino– You get back your winnings between 24 hours and 3 days
- com– This Canadian online casino also pays in less time that is between 24 hours and 3 days
- Roxy Palace Casino– This casino process the payouts between 24 hours and 2 days
- Guts Casino– This casino offers instant withdrawals and no time is wasted to get back your winnings.
- Go Wild Casino- This casino process the payouts between 24 hours and 2 days
- Video Slots Casino– This is more fast casino that offers Instant withdrawals and you need not wait for any hour or days
- RedBet Casino– This casino also is fastest with instant withdrawals happening at players account.
- 21 Prive Casino– Here the players only need to wait for 24 hours to get their winnings back.
- GDay Casino– This casino only has 24 hours waiting period to get the withdrawal payment.
- Hello Casino– Instant withdrawal is allowed at this wonderful casino
- Viks Casino– Here it takes only approximately 12 hours to get back your winnings
- Grand Ivy Casino– The withdrawal process time here is 24 hours and 2 days
- 21 Casino– The process time for payouts here is between 24 hours and 2 days
- Fruit Casa Casino– The casino only takes between 24 hours and 2 days to give you your wins.
- Mr Ringo Casino– This online casino also takes similar time as most of the fastest casinos that is between 24 hours and 2 days to process payments.
- Wild Jackpots Casino– Here you can wait between 24 hours and 2 days to get back your winnings.
- Sports Interaction Casino– The casino allows between 24 hours and 2 days for withdrawals
It is to be noted here that each casino is different and has its own deposit and withdrawal policies. Canadian online casinos normally offer banking methods such as credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, checks, and eWallets. Most of the time, players can use the method they use to deposit funds for withdrawals too. Withdrawals through eWallets are the fastest, following by credit cards, Bank Wire, and checks. It takes the longest to withdraw winnings through checks, which is why hardly any player requests payouts through checks these days.
Withdrawal methods and the time taken to process your winnings from online casinos
- eWallets – Casinos usually take anywhere between 24 and 48 hours to process payouts through eWallets, although certain casinos allow players to withdraw their winnings instantly through methods such as Neteller.
- Credit/debit Cards – Players who choose to withdraw winnings through credit/debit cards have to wait up to five days to see their money in their accounts.
- Bank Wire Transfer – This method can take as many as seven days.
- Checks – Checks take as many as 21 days or even more to reach players as online casinos do not accept responsibility for postal delays. Some casinos courier checks to their VIP players or demand payment from all players who wish to receive payments through courier checks.
What Canadians should use to get their withdrawals faster?
As mentioned above the withdrawal methods that are fastest to process Canadians should use the following withdrawal options to get back their winnings in less time.
- Instadebit – This works in a similar fashion to Paypal. Deposits to casinos are instant and it takes just a couple of days for the money to debited from your account. Similarly, if you want to withdraw money to your bank account it is just as easy.
- Visa – If you have a Visa debit or credit card you are able to use it to make withdrawals and deposits on your casino account.
- Echeck – As said above simply an electronic check that is used to make a payment from your bank account. Money usually clears within 3-6 working days.
- SWIFT / Citadel – The payment orders are sent to your banking institution and the payment is made through them because of the agreement with the online casino.
- Ecocard – This is ssentially an e-wallet that you preload with money, allowing you to withdraw, transfer or make payments globally.
Vouchers available for PaySafeCard are also convenient option and are available at your nearest Canada Post or at many convenience stores. Nearly everyone has a PayPal account but not many casinos offer it as a payment method as there are many country specific restrictions. You should check that your favourite casino offers your banking method of choice and that they offer both deposits and withdrawals for that method.
Withdrawal fees varies from one banking method to the other and from casino to casino. These fees may or may not be directly involved with casino. Like Skrill is free to use but to get back your wins you have to pay a fee of $3 to transfer the funds from your Skrill account to your banking account. Neteller also charges reasonable fees although it is free to move funds from one’s Neteller account to one’s online casino account and to withdraw winnings back to one’s Neteller account.
Similarly you may have to pay higher fees for withdrawal methods such as checks and bank transfer. Usually, casinos charge in the range of $30 – $50 for withdrawals through these methods.
Therefore it is always advised to know the fees involved before selecting a withdrawal method and read the online casino withdrawal policy, terms and conditions to understand fees, rules or other things involved to get back your winnings on time.
Also note that withdrawing funds is not easy at online casinos. As for security purposes, casinos require players to submit certain documents before processing their payout requests. The casino may request documents such as your Valid photo and address ID like your passport, national ID card, or driving license, utility bills like electricity or phone bills and proof of ownership of credit/debit cards or eWallet accounts. This is because International money laundering and fraud regulations require casinos to request documents from their gambling customers.
Faster withdrawal casinos indicate that they are financially strong and stable. After all it’s not one single player wins that they have to payout but many players are on their winners lists who they have to pay. That shows they have enough funds to pay hundreds of players on the same day.
These casinos also have strong customer support that runs round the clock to keep things moving and players are not left without any communication on their wins.
Also fastest withdrawal shows the casino fairness as fast payouts usually identify a fair and reputable casino. But bad or rogue casino will stop your payment or not pay you at all. That is why is always advised to read the casino review, know the legitimacy of the casino, how often they pay and their payment speed so that you are at ease when playing games hoping to win too.