The Great Canadian bus tours are offered by the Great Canadian group of companies offering great bus tours to travel the best of Canadian destinations and do some sight seeing.
You can travel worry-free with this Ontario’s leading motor coach tour operator whether travelling with family or friends.
Their first-class luxury coaches can be rented by groups and organizations across Southern Ontario, including Buffalo and Detroit. These award-winning coaches boast the finest amenities available, and feature stunning hand-painted and vinyl graphics dedicated to Canadian unity and pride.
Lorna and Larry Hundt began the company in 1984, specializing in group travel to destinations spanning North America. Over 30 years later, the company has grown exponentially, diversifying its initiatives. Great Canadian operates a full motor coach division with over 50 coaches, two garages and the most modern fleet in Ontario. The tour division offers a broad array of multi-day tours geared towards a wide range of travellers.
The beautiful paintings that you will find in these coaches that have various Canadian themes have been done by artist Dave Sopha.
How to book a bus tour
Though there are many bus tour operators in Canada that but the Great Canadian offers you Multi Day Getaways, One Day Getaways, and Cruise bus tours for you to enjoy and have fun. You need to choose the bus tour you wish to go for.
- Bookings made for one-day Getaways online must be paid for by VISA or MasterCard to complete the reservation process. If making a booking by phone, full payment is due within 5 days of booking to confirm the space.
- Once a booking is made, all payments received are non-refundable.
- Smoking is not permitted on the coach. Frequent stops will be made.
- For tours into the U.S., a valid passport with an expiry date no earlier than 6-months after departure is required for crossing the border.
Chalet 10 Facts: Great Canadian Bus Tours runs a trip to the Chalet once a month.
— Mr. Mitchell (@DFJH_Mitchell) September 7, 2016
- When meals are included in the tour price, gratuities are also included.
- The motor coaches used on the tours are of the latest design with air suspension ride, climate control, reclining seats, washroom facilities, stereo music and much more.
- You can pay in Canadian funds, and include GST where applicable. Although it is not anticipated, prices are subject to change if there is a significant change in the status of the Canadian dollar.
The Government of Ontario requires residents of Ontario travelling outside of the province to be advised that there may be different living standards with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodations outside of Ontario. The Travel Act Regulation 38(06) is regulated and in order for Great Canadian to keep up-to-date on changes, new events, attractions, hotels and destinations.
The Casino Express
Among the day trips you can tour to casinos, go for cruise, resorts, shopping, sightseeing, sports theatre and many other beautiful destinations. For casino fans the casino express takes you to four main casinos of Canada namely Fallsview Casino Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara Niagara falls, Caesars Windsor and Casino Rama Orillia.
Check here for departures and board a luxury motor coach to get to your favourite casinos in comfort with not more than $15. With an included coin bonus or lavish buffet, your day away to the casino is better than free! Also you will grab the following bonuses and deals as follows:
- Caesars Windsor: $20 slot play bonus
- Casino Niagara: Slot play or buffet (depends on day of travel and city of origin)
- Casino Rama: Buffet
- Fallsview Casino: Slot play or buffet (depends on day of travel and city of origin)
- Firekeepers, Battle Creek, MI: $20 slot play and $5 food voucher
- Seneca, Niagara Falls, NY: $45 slot play
At Great Canadian Casino Express, you will always speak to a friendly and professional customer service specialist who will be happy to assist you with all your reservation needs, questions, and concerns.
Just visit www.yourcasinoexpress.com for details or call at 1 877 223 7555 or directly visit 353 Manitou Drive, Kitchener, ON N2C 1L5. Please note casino bonuses are offered at the discretion of the casino and are subject to change without notice. Reservations are recommended for all trips. Also call at least 4 to 5 days in advance to avoid disappointment. You must be 19 years of age or older to travel with Great Canadian Casino Express and have valid government issued photo ID. Must obtain valid casino players card and be actively using players card to remain eligible for casino motor coach program.
Also you need to pay cash as you cannot book this bus tour for casinos online. If you are booking for 5 people or more, you will be required to pay in advance with a credit card or cheque which is non-refundable. Maximum of 20 passengers are done in a group booking and the remainder of the seats are reserved for single bookings only.
Also only adults 19 years of age and over (to a Canadian casino) with valid government issued photo ID are permitted on the coach. Those travelling to an American casino must be 21 years of age or older and travelling with a Valid Canadian Passport.
Various other bus tours you can enjoy
You can have fun exploring other wonderful destinations in Canada and enjoy the ride of the bus with all the facilities you want to pamper yourself on bus.
Cruise bus tours
If you are interested in Cruise tours then you can enjoy the following cruise bus tours
- 30,000 Islands Cruise
- Collingwood Cruise
- Lady Muskoka Cruise and Artful Garden
- Niagara Belle Cruise and Niagara on the lake
- Nottawasaga resort and Orillia Cruise
- Orillia Boat Cruise and Opera House
- Peterborough Lift Lock Cruise
Family Bus Tours
If you are enjoying with family and friends then Great Canadian bus tour takes you to some wonderful places for adventure and fun like the African Lion Safari, Canada’s Wonderland, Port Colborne, Canadian National Exhibition, Elmira Maple Syrup Festival, Niagara falls, Port Dover Summer Festival and others.
Shopping Bus Tours
Interesting in some shopping then go for Canada Blooms Home Show, Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, Outlet collection at Niagra and Ikea, do some shopping in Buffalo or Vaughan Mills and Ikea. The maximum per price for a single person ranges from $45- $60.
Sight seeing Bus tours
For some excellent sight seeing you can have fun at Niagara falls, Mcmichael Canadian Art Collection, Niagara Wineries, Norfolk county wine, Off the beaten path mystery, Ripley’s Aquarium Toronto, Secret Garden and others.
Besides these day trips you can enjoy many more like sports and theatre too.
You can visit Great Canadian Holidays Inc. 353 Manitou Drive, Kitchener, ON N2C 1L5 Canada between Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm on Saturday and Sunday closed or call 519 896 8687 or toll free 1 800 461 8687 or Fax: 519 896 2373 or e-mail them at Info@GreatCanadianHolidays.com